Make sure you stay informed to covid-19 related changes to race days near you. Be safe New Zealand.
1. Registration to be done online for drivers.
2. We are allowed a group size of up to 100 now. This means we can run a normal style meet.
3. All surfaces to be wiped down prior to the meeting
4. Only 7 drivers will be permitted on the drivers stand and will stand 1 metre apart. The drivers stand will be extended to allow for this number.
5. Traffic through the pit area will be one way only. This will be marked by arrows.
6. One door to the track will be entry only, one will be exit only.
7 Sanitiser will be placed at the entry to track you must use this before entry.
8. Santiser will be placed at each marshalling station. You must use this before and after marshalling.
9. Drivers are encourgaed to pre-pay to reduce contact. If paying on the day please have the exact amount.
10. If you are not registered online by the midnight Friday prior to the meeting then you will not be allowed to race.
11. We would like all members to please follow the rules. You may not like it but these are challenging times and the committee needs your cooperation.
Action Indoor Sports Waitakere
133 Central Park Drive
2:00 pm Track setup commences
3:00 pm Car registration and payments open
3:30 pm Track is open for practice
4:15 pm Drivers briefing
4:30 pm Racing begins
9:00 pm Finish and track packup
The timetable is approximate only, and subject to change.
We are optimistic that come race day the limit of 10 person maximum groups will have been increased. This will allow us to operate essentially as normal but will require racers to stick to their allocated group and not to intermingle.
If we are limited to a group size we will organise racers into groups and you will race between yourselves. We will attempt to organise these so you are able to race your chosen classes, but this will be a bet effort only. No guarantees!
Also we are excited to annouce there will be spot prizes to registered races! These are kindly donated by our sponsors so please support local retailers.
Account Number: 01-0495-0368666-00
Please use Initial and Surname as reference so we can ensure your payment has been received. Please do not pay via online after Friday before the event.
Drivers must marshal the race following their own.
The first race will be marshalled by the drivers of the last race.
A driver may arrange a competent substitute and notify the Race Director of such arrangements.
We are planning on having a BBQ operating around dinner time. Please have cash on hand for this.
2wd 1/10th Open Buggy
4wd 1/10th Open Buggy
Tamiya TT02B 1/10th Buggy
Vintage 1/10th Buggy
|Gael Bueno Ware||Dad|
|Ezri Brock||Jordan Brock|
|Rudie Du preez|
|Shane O'Connor||Outlaw RC, JConcepts, HB Racing|
|Matt Wimot||Matt Wimot|
|Taylor Wilmot||Matt Wimot|
|Gavin Dawson||Kyosho Enrichpower|
|Kasey Dawson||Kyosho Enrichpower|
|Ashton Witte||Hobbystation, Associated Electrics, Hobbywing, OMG, Giant Power|
2wd 1/10th Open Buggy (17)
|Gael Bueno Ware||2273942|
|Rudie Du preez||5427839|
4wd 1/10th Open Buggy (16)
|Gael Bueno Ware||8404353|
|Rudie Du preez||3997588|
Tamiya TT02B 1/10th Buggy (6)
Vintage 1/10th Buggy (8)
All Comers (9)