Make sure you stay informed to covid-19 related changes to race days near you. Be safe New Zealand.
Canterbury Radio Control Car Club Covid-19 Level 2 rules and restrictions
1. Registration to be done online for drivers. Crew and associates will be required to fill in a Contact tracing form at the track
2. As we fall under a “GATHERING” we must form groups of no more than 10 people. Under this restriction we need drivers to us the pit tables that you have used on previous race days. These tables will be your group. You cannot visit or mingle with other tables. These groups must maintain social distancing and from each other
3. Electric drivers can set up their tables outside the venue fence behind the drivers stand as well as their usual place of setup to allow for a greater separation. Power cables to be covered over in walkways
4. Gates will be locked prior to the meeting. Gates open at 7.30am. No public allowed
5. All surfaces to be wiped down prior to the meeting
6. Drivers stand and rails to be wiped down between races
7. Only 7 drivers will be permitted on the drivers stand and will stand 1 metre apart. This will be marked. If more than 7 drivers then there will be two lots of two heats with a final of seven drivers.
8. Single file 1 metre apart going up and down the stairs. All drivers ready for the next race must stand well clear of the drivers stand until all drivers have exited the stairs.
9. When going up the stairs you are required to use the left stair case and exit the right hand side to maintain the 1 metre gape. Please do not bunch up during this process.
10. Sanitiser will be available by the club house and by the tables
11.After you have finished marshalling and racing please sanitise your hands
12. The clubrooms can only be entered by the driver’s one at a time to setup their tables
13. No driver’s or crew permitted in the club house during the racing. Committee only.
14. Communication between the committee operating the computer and other jobs can be communicated with through the hatch by the front door.
15. Drivers to pay registration fee on the day. Please have the right change if possible
16. If you are not registered online by the midnight Fridayprior to the meeting then you will not be allowed to race. If you turn up to do so on the Sunday you will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS.
17. We would like all members to please follow the rules. You may not like it but these are challenging times and the committee needs your cooperation. Please don’t argue with what’s been put in place.
IF YOU ARE NOT SURE OF ANYTHING PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH A COMMITTEE MEMBER. DO NOT ASSUME ANYTHING.
Please read the information
Sanitiser available at the track
07:30 - Gates Open
8:30 - Open Practice Electric and registration payment
9:00 Open Practice Gas and registration payment
09:30 - Registration payment
9:45 - Drivers Briefing
10:00 - Qualifying and Finals
The timetable is approximate only, and subject to change. Dependant on weather, entry numbers, other factors. At the discretion of Race Control
Canterbury Radio Control Car Club
Covid-19 Level 2 rules and restrictions
1. Registration to be done online for drivers.
2. All surfaces to be wiped down prior to the meeting
3. Drivers stand and rails to be wiped down between races
4. Sanitiser will be available by the clubhouse and by the tables
5. After you have finished marshalling and racing please sanitise your hands.
6. No Gas Cars on track before 9am
7. If you are not registered online by midnight Saturday 11.59 09/10/2021
Entries close Saturday 09/10/2021 11.59pm
No Control Tyres
Please Pay on the day
One car $10
Two Cars $15
Electric 08:30 - 9.00
Gas 9.00 - 9.30
Qualifying - 3 rounds x 5 Minutes for Electric
Qualifying - 3 rounds x 5 Minutes for Gas
Depending on number of entries
Super Stock Touring 5 minutes
Stock Touring 5 minutes
Novice 5 Minutes
F1 5 minutes
1/8 Gt 20 minutes
1/8th GtE 8 minutes
1/10th Nitro Touring 20 Minutes
1/8 Nitro 20 Minutes
Rules follow the NZRCA, which can be found at https://www.nzrca.co.nz/rules
Including the club rules for each class
Drivers must marshal the race following their own.
The first race will be marshalled by the drivers of the last race.
A driver may arrange a competent substitute and notify the Race Director of such arrangements.
Please sanitise after marshalling
Power, tables, sunblock, Sanitiser, toilets.
Food and drink availabile
If rained out the following sunday will be the next race day. 17/10/2021
Please check Facebook for Cancellations
Super Stock Touring
1/10 Nitro Touring
|Don Collins||Bakdor Racing|
|Peter cox Cox|
|Rodney Van steenis||Real steel Rc|
|Darel Weavers||Digital Decal|
|Trev Winter||Zoom Resources|
|Grant McEwan||McEwan racing|
|Luke Prattley||Mainland RC, Schumacher NZ, LRP, SRT|
Super Stock Touring (3)
Stock Touring (10)
1/8th Gt (9)
|Rodney Van steenis||2382523|
1/10 Nitro Touring (2)
1/8th Can-Am (3)
|Peter cox Cox||5466344|
|Rodney Van steenis||7494606|